A bit late however I am grateful for:
- Samoyed Doggies! So cute ^.^
- heating at home
- meeting and inviting people into my life that make me laugh
- having friends that are willing to help – I need to remember that people are willing to help more than I think!
This is what happens when I google Samoyed! CUTENESS OVERLOAD!
This week I am grateful for:
- having days off
- having easy access to entertainment – thank God we live in these times
- being happy and ok for once. – I have been feeling a lot like myself lately 🙂
I have a confession to make. I haven’t been keeping up with anything recently. I haven’t been drinking enough water. I haven’t been studying my theory. I haven’t been writing down my gratitude. I fall into the same pattern. At the beginning of the week I am all raring to go but by the end I am too tired to do anything. 😦
This calls for alterations. Something is not working so I have to fix it. I will continue with drinking my recommended allowance for water, and having a reward at the end of the week if I do so (I have been giving my reward of a Crunch Corner to my mother lately). I will set intentions for the day ahead the night before and write my gratitude. The change will lie in my study schedule. Instead of studying everyday and only having Sundays as rest, I will move my study to Monday and Tuesday, have a 2 day break, then study more on Friday and Saturday. I just hope I stick to this plan.
Only 4 this week 😦 What I am grateful for is:
- Knowing that I am not alone in some biz that I’m not even sure I understand
- Having old clothes that can be enjoyed by someone else
- The internet and Youtube being a thing – I watch too much Youtube. Help Me!
- Tea being a thing – I ❤ tea
About a month ago I stumbled across a new thing that intrigued me. Said new thing is called the “KonMari Method” of tidying.
The month of January for me, as is for everyone, a month of starting things. Spring is usually the season of new beginnings, but for some reason, we have celebrated a New Year in the middle of the darkness of winter. Because of this, I see the period after New Year as coming out of hibernation.
February is the month of lurrve~
And also the month of pancakes!
But more importantly, a month of doing junk!
This month’s oracle/tarot card is the Seven of Water. Keywords in the description are choice and commitment.
This month’s goals are:
- De-clutter using the KonMari Method
- Sticking to the study plan I created
- Sticking to keeping hydrated
So this month is basically committing to the choices I have made.