One thing I have been doing recently is reflecting on the day that has past, finding something that has made me smile and writing down what I am grateful for. I have been debating whether or not to write about this on the blog, but I figured it would be a nice break from goal aspiring posts. As we are already 2 weeks into the new calendar year, I shall write what I am grateful for these past 2 weeks:
- the internet being a thing, and having access to it
- finding my old teddies
- my hair. It’s not the healthiest but it puts up with all the crap I’ve done to it
- rainbows being a thing, and having the vision to see them. Rainbows always make me happy 🙂
- being an Auntie
- access to clean water
- being around in the same era as David Bowie, even if it was during his final half of his career. He has influenced all my favourite artists and I do enjoy his music. It was sad news to wake up to on a Monday.
- my dad removed a spider from the kitchen, He rarely removes spiders from the house so this was a surprise!
- days off work
- relaxing zelda music
- having means to buy things that are helpful towards my goals. More info on those in the coming weeks
- SNOW! It snowed on Sunday. I love how it brightens the land and makes everything look mystical~
Whew! 2 weeks worth of grabitude crackles in one post~ I’m exhausted~